Visitors must dress within the appropriate guidelines of this code, or risk denial of visit privileges which is at the discretion of the Visit Officer:
- Clothing will be worn in the manner it was intended at all times.
- Clothing will be worn on the upper body at all times.
- Bare tops, bare shoulders and bare feet are prohibited.
- Halter tops, tank tops, tube tops, cropped tops, body T-shirts, see through tops, and bathing suits are prohibited.
- Headgear including hats, caps, kerchiefs, scarves and bandanas are prohibited.
- Any clothing that in the opinion of the Visit Officer, does not meet the institutional standard for appropriate dress is prohibited.
- No articles of clothing, worn by the visitor with holes, rips or tears will be allowed, i.e., fashion jeans.
- Wedding bands, medic alert bracelets and car keys will be the only items authorized to be brought into a visit area.